- “Tempospatial Distribution and Transboundary Transport of Atmospheric Fine Particles across Bashi Channel, Taiwan Strait, and South China Sea” funded by DOST under the Meco-Teco program.
- “Creating cost-effective sensors for IR applications: High Resolution Simulation and Verification of Local CO 2 Flux in the Philippines” funded by the OVPAA Emerging Inter-Disciplinary Research (EIDR) program.
- Inter-decadal and interannual variability of Tropical cyclone wind energy exposure in the Philippines.
- Climatic changes in Metro Manila
- Lidar (atmospheric lidar) analysis of TCCON Burgos site
- PM2.5 transport from East Asia and South East Asia haze transport observation and modeling
- aerosol – cloud – climate interaction modeling using WRF-Chem
- Tropical cyclone climatology in the Philippines
- Influence of weather on ambient pollutant concentration
- Mesoscale weather modeling in the Philippines
- PM concentration around power plants in Luzon
- Personal pollutant exposure from Metro Manila traffic.
Current MS Meteorology Candidates under the Laboratory
- Melvin Tena – “Predictability of Thunderstorms in Metro Manila Based on Seasonal Condition and Meteorological Indices”
- Joey Figuracion – “Determination of Z-R Relationship for Radar-Based Quantitative Precipitation Estimation (Qpe) Using In-Situ Measurements in Metro Manila”
- Karlo Timbal – TBD
- Jhunace Planea – “A Probe on the 10-Year Lightning Activity and Rainfall Measurements in the Philippines Observed by the TRMM Satellite: Its Relationships, Trend and Variability”
- Kate Esguerra – TBD
- Irwin Aguilar – “Relationship between Upper Air Parameters, Surface Temperature and Southwest Monsoon Strength in the Philippines”
- Christine Protacio – “Impacts of ENSO, ENSO Modoki and IOD events on Philippine Rainfall from 1985 to 2015”
- Louie Jane Rico – “Characteristics of Extreme Tropical Cyclone extreme rainfall in the Philippines”
- Alex Garibay – “Wind Variability and Power Production of Wind Turbine Industry in Bangui, Ilocos Norte Affected by El Niño Southern Oscillation”
- Justin Maris Natividad – “Characterization of Flow and Aerosol Dispersion in Urban Canyon sites in Metro Manila: OPENFOAM and WRF-Chem Approach”
- Andrei Casim – “HIGH RESOLUTION SIMULATION OF AVIATION TURBULENCE OVER THE PHILIPPINES AND ITS POSSIBLE CAUSES AND SOURCES”
- Benjamin Ona (2017) – “Experimental Simulation of Aerosol Effect to Landfalling Tropical Cyclones Over Philippine Coast: Virtual Seeding using WRF model”
- Jeewan W. Karunaratna (2017) – “Sensitivity of Cumulus and Microphysics Parameterization Schemes in WRF Model and Impact of Data Assimilation on the Forecast Skill for Sri Lanka”
- Rosemarie Marasigan (2016) – “Characterization of Local Frost Events in Benguet, Philippines”
- John Ariel Rojas (2016) – “Combined Influences of PDO, ENSO, and QBO on Tropical Cyclone Activity in the Western North Pacific”
- John Christian Lequiron (2016) – “Factors affecting Air Surface Temperature Variations in the Philippines”
- Mark Daryl Ramos (2014) –
- Rhonalyn Vergara (2011) – “Effects of Surface Meteorological Parameters on Aerosol Optical Properties from Sunphotmeter Measurements over Manila”
- Joel Jesusa (2011) – “Development of a Performance-Weighted Ensemble Model to Forecast Tropical Cyclone Tracks in the Philippines”
- Nikos Penaranda (2010) – “Characteristics of Thunderstorm Activity Using Cloud‐to‐Ground Lightning Data”